Dating in cannock in staffordshire Free sex cam skype tube arab 2012
During the same period a new workhouse was built and opened. Part of the original building was demolished in 1909, renamed an infirmary.
The whole complex was demolished in 1987 and a new hospital was built on the site, which was opened in 1989 by the Princess Royal. The weavers lived downstairs and the looms for the manufacture of tape were upstairs.
Cheadle is a small market town near Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, with a population of 12,165.
It is roughly 11 miles (18 km) from the city of Stoke-on-Trent, 50 miles (80 km) north of Birmingham and 50 miles (80 km) south of Manchester.
Cheadle appears in the Domesday Book as "Celle" held by the lord of the manor, Robert of Stafford, at the time the area covered 6 miles by 3 miles and listed 9 families.
It is also around 1 mile (1.6 km) from the Alton Towers Resort.It was (and still is, but not for administrative purposes) in the historic Staffordshire Hundred of Totmonslow; nowadays it is part of the Staffordshire Moorlands area.In 1606 a school was founded by the church, and in 1685 the then curate of the parish, Rev, Henry Stubbs, left an endowment to found a grammar school in Cheadle.The school was built at Monkhouse (behind the High Street) and was active until 1917. The Monkhouse is currently home to 3rd Cheadle Scout Group.
In 1309, 75 families are recorded as using a corn-grinding mill sited near Mill Road.
Fifty years later, a new church was built in the village replacing a 12th-century structure and this church remained in use until 1837.