Ie dating and marriage

29-Nov-2014 04:01

A refund of tax for the year of marriage or civil partnership was registered would normally only arise where a couple are taxed at different tax rates and one spouse or civil partner could benefit from the unused standard rate band or from some of the unused tax credits of the other spouse or civil partner.

ie dating and marriage-45

Sex text chatting sites

Once you get married or register a civil partnership, you should advise the tax office of the date of your marriage or civil partnership registration and quote the Personal Public Service Numbers (PPS No.) for yourself,spouse or civil partner.Back to Top For tax purposes, both spouses or civil partners continue to be taxed as two single persons in the year of marriage or civil partnership was registered.